[繁][Les Miserables 悲慘世界] 18. Stars(黑暗之星)240普通高速html5flash | 悲慘世界之星黑暗 | |
purp 訂閱 11 年前 外語音樂 | |
There out in the darkness,a fugitive running,fallen form God.
漫漫無盡的黑夜裡,有一個疲憊的靈魂在逃亡,他已失去上帝的庇護
Fallen form grace.
他已失去了莊重
God,be my witness,I never shall yield till we come face to face.
我未曾屈服退讓,我定要逮到他,我們一定會再見面
Till we come face to face.
我們一定會再見面
He knows his way in the dark.
他在暗處為禍
Mine is the way of the Lord.
我則依上帝之律法除害
Those who follow the path of the righteous shall have their reward.
所有追隨正義公理的人,都將有所回報
And if they eall as Lucifer fell the flame,the sword.
若有人墮落,就如撒旦離開了上帝的國度,墜入赤熱的火焰與無情的刀劍
Stars in your multitudes,scarce to be counted,filling the darkness with order and light.
黑暗漫漫,正義的星光寥寥無幾,你就像個忠貞的哨兵,手執光明與正義
You are the sentinels,silent and sure,keeping watch in the night.
你沉靜而堅定,始終看守著黑夜
Keeping watch in the night.
始終看守著黑夜
You knows your place in the sky.
你認清自己的位置
You hold your course and your aim.
善盡自己的本份和目標
And each in your season returns and returns,and is always the same.
就如黑夜中的一顆孤星,依照季節時序運轉,周而復始,卻始終不改變
And you fall as Lucifer fell,you flame in flames.
但如果你像撒旦一樣墮落,你就掉落到無盡的火焰與刀劍之中
And so it must be,for so it is written on the doorway Paradise,that those who falter and those who fallmust pray the price.
通往天堂的路上,總是這麼說著,凡是徬徨走上歧路的人,凡是墮落的人,都必須,付出代價
Lord, let me find him.
上帝助我找到他
That I may see him safe behind bar.
讓我將他繩之以法,除非將他關進監牢
I will never rest till then.
否則我絕不放棄
This I swear.
我發誓
This I swear by the stars.
我發誓 對著星星發誓
|
| |